Tuesday, March 19, 2013

February Misses


Okay, I admit it, I miss a few things here and there.  Are you happy?  Do you know how hard it is to post consistently on a blog and still be a husband, father, and stay employed?  Well at least the first two parts.

A lot of good music came out last month that I didn't get a chance to post about because, well, even better music came out.  These songs are proof that there is still thought being put into music, and I still thought they deserved some attention, so here are my top ten misses from February.  You're welcome.

10.) Emeli Sandé ft. Kendrick Lamar – Next To Me


9.) Joey Bada$$ ft. Chance the Rapper - Wendy 'n' Becky


8.) Martin $ky - Pearls


7.) Buddy ft. Asher Roth - Aw Nah


6.) Jared Evan ft. Lil' Fame - Uma Thurman


5.) Devin Miles – Under Your Spell


4.) M.I.A. - Matangi Mix (...more of a album sampler, still hot nonetheless)


3.) Terrace Martin - Poetic Justice (Saxophone Cover)


2.) Cee-Lo Green ft. Lauriana Mae - Only You (...sorry, could only find the video.)



1.) Jhene Aiko - Burning Man (3:16 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment