Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hawks Line-Up


No, I'm not talking about Hossa and the crew.  I'm talking about getting the Hawks' feathers lined up in your hair. 

My friend and barber, Josh Burrell, works out of Lee's Barber Shop in Naperville, and specializes cutting graphic designs in your hair-do.  Right now, everyone is going Blackhawks crazy,  so getting some aspect of the hockey team's logo shaved in your head is the latest craze. Since my man Josh is so dope with the blade, FOX 32 Chicago News featured him this morning on their show. 


They don't have a segment of him actually cutting graphics on their website yet, but click the link and skip to the 2:52 part of the video to catch a glimpse of one of the best barbers/former Craig David stunt double in the Chicagoland area.  I also put a couple of pics of his work. You're welcome.

 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment