Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Pledge


Hello everybody. I know, it's been a while since I last posted. The time between posts wasn't caused by writer's block or anything like that, I just let shit get to me.  Today, I'm here to say...never again!

Right now, I make this promise to the entire Conscious Residue audience (yes, all eight of you), I will never go that long between posts again.  What kind of blogger deprives the world of the fruits of their gift because of a missed opportunity?  Not a good one, and in case you forgot, I'm good...damn good!

Here's my first disclaimer, I won't be able to hit you with 3-4 posts a day like I did when I was slangin' food, but let me reassure you that you will get a full dosage of Conscious Residue nonetheless. From the Daily Throwback to Week Sauce, all your favorite serials will be back, and hell maybe a few new ones.

Well, there you have it, I'm back, bitches!  I'll let you decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  It's been a minute, so hold up...let me clear my throat...here it comes...you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment