Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Misses


Its been while since I've been able to put something in the Misses file. You knew I was going to bring it back, seeing that I foreshadowed the success of Pharrell's Happy, Lana Del Ray's Summer Sadness, and Lorde's Royals I had a little bit of free time today, so I decided to hit you with the 10 best songs you might have missed out on in October.

There's a lot of good diversity on this list. I hate to admit it, but Justin Goddamn Bieber almost made the list with his Hold Tight track that he released last month. If this kid pulls a Timberlake on me, so help me god!

Anyway, let's begin shall we. Oh yeah, before I forget, you're welcome.



10.) Luke Christopher - The Alphabet

9.) Kendrick Lamar ft. Ab Soul & Punch - West Coast Wu-Tang

8.) Aradhna ft. Common - Wake Up (remix)

7.) Quadron - Hey Love (Ryan Hemsworth remix)

6.) Jordan Bratton - Black Fever

5.) Jonwayne ft. Scoop DeVille - The Come Up Pt. 1

4.) Childish Gambino - 3005

3.) ODDISEE - Yeezus Was A Mortal Man

2.) Common - I Want You (Kaytranada edition)

1.) Eminem ft. Kendrick Lamar - Love Game

No comments:

Post a Comment