Monday, September 9, 2013

Trailer: True Detectives (New HBO Series)


Goddammit, HBO! I just can't quit you!(no Brokeback) Every time I think I can escape your couch potato inducing clutches, you draw me back in.

This shit right here (Katt Williams voice...where is Katt by the way...any who) looks like the truth. I can't hate on Matthew McConaughey, even though he does need to start making more of a conscious effort to keep his shirt on. He's a good actor. Then you go and throw in Woody Harrelson? That just unfair! How do you expect me to break by Home Box Office addiction when you do shit like that? Woody is the man.

Well, I guess you got me locked in a little longer HBO, well played. I will be eagerly awaiting this drama series' debut in January. This looks like it could take the drama game back from AMC. In my opinion, McConaughey does his best work while working off dark scripted plots. I guess I found my hold over until network spring finale season.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment