Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stuck: Frank Ocean - Pyramids


"Finally...JP has returned to the blogosphere!" (The Rock voice).  I know, I know...I've been gone for a minute.  I didn't want to force the creative process simply for the sake of having a post.  I'm going to ease back into it.  For the 10 of you that regularly read the blog (and yes, I am confident enough to say I have an audience of 10), I've enlisted the help of some reinforcements to make sure that hopefully, all of your pretty little eyes won't ever have to go 10 days with out reading some of my nonsense.  So, if you haven't gotten a chance give my new contributor, Dustine McClenton, a peek.  He made his first post today.

Any who, now that we're all caught up, I do believe there was a point to this post.  Since I haven't been writing regularly, my mind has fell victim to allowing random songs getting stuck within its realms regularly.  Today, it happens to be Frank Ocean's 8 minute opus to what I believe to be a stripper, Pyramids.  This song is just too damn long to get stuck in one's head, so its mostly been the second part of the song.  You know, "working at the Pyramid...tonight."  Its a jam so it's okay.  If that Forrest Gump weirdness gets stuck in my head, I might have to take a hammer to it. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment