Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Family Expansion


I see Mr. Powell is holding it down like Durant but I'm here to add a little Westbrook help. I'm Dustine Mcclenton but I prefer River. I am a HUGE NBA & WWE fanatic, not fan because I believe I'm pretty obsessed with them both. I told Jon about some things to add to his blog and he gave me the green light and platform to do it myself. Consider this your NWO TAKEOVER! I was born and raised in Chicago so I love me some Bulls. What I don't like is the fact that I may be seeing the end of my favorite Bull right now, Nasty Nate. I don't see the Bulls keeping 3 point guards next year when Rose comes back. I say why not because he will add more than Teague. I think they should just trade their upcoming first round pick along with another asset and finally get that shooting guard we need. The Raptors want Boozer so maybe we can get Demar DeRozan and others from them. This isn't me being a homer but I do feel they are a piece away from overtaking Miami. I fully trust Gar Foreman and John Paxson to get something done.

Another Central division team trying to make moves is the Milwaukee Bucks. They make trades every year that kind of impress me because they give less and get back more. They have some pieces but just no guidance. Enter Hall Of Famer Jerry Sloan. He just interviewed with the Bucks for their coaching vacancy. He left the meeting with just "serious consideration" which makes me ask the question of does the Bucks think they are gonna get a better coach than Jerry Sloan to come to Milwaukee?? In the words of the Miz: REALLY??? I highly doubt it.

A lot of people didn't know how Memphis trading away Rudy Gay would hurt the team. The answer is none. Adding Tayshaun Prince to that defense has worked wonders. I compare it to adding Chris Anderson to Miami's system, certain things just come together. I pick them to win the West en route to the NBA Finals. Can they beat the Heat? Why not? No one thought Dallas could do it. D-Wade's health is a major issue. Only time will tell. Thanks for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment