Monday, April 1, 2013

March Misses


Time to see what music was good, but not good enough to get it's own post.  A few odd ones this month.  Much to the dismay of Rush Limbaugh, Beyonce made the list, and Lil' Wayne almost made this list, but I chose another annoying P.O.S. (Chris Brown) to take his place.  I'm as shocked as you that these two shitsippers actually produced some good songs last month.  Enough about the mentally handicapped, let get to what I missed.
10.) Chris Brown - Fine China


9.) Martin $ky - Polaroid

8.) Raekwon ft. JD Era - Whatever Baby


7.) Ghostface Killah - The Sure Shot (Parts 1 & 2)


6.) John Legend - The Beginning


5.) Beyonce - Bow Down/I Been On


4.) Jhene Aiko - Everything Must Go


3.) Lana Del Rey - Summer Sadness (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)


2.) Toro y Moi A.K.A. Les Sins - Grind


1.) Kidz In The Hall - No Doz


Can't wait to see what I miss this month.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment