Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pink N Chewy T-Shirt Company


Do you enjoy sexual innuendo/toilet humor and t-shirts, and have long been waiting for a product that combines the two?  Well wait no longer, Pink N Chewy T-Shirt Company is here to fill that void.

Pink N Chewy is a fairly new online t-shirt store specializes in "stylishly inappropriate" t-shirts for men, women, and "the gays" (don't hate on me GLAAD, its what the site says). If its dick jokes you want on your chest, then its dick jokes you get.

The shirts look great and are reasonably priced at 28 bucks a pop.  They all seem to have a vintage look and feel to them, which I like.  What can I say, I like my t-shirts like I like my women...3 holes, worn, and full of obscenities.

Not so fast, gays...Pink N Chewy tries to offend everyone: women, club goers, short d*ck men, bros, Estevezes, and etcetera.  Don't feel left out paraplegics and Catholics (or any combination of the two), I hear Pink N Chewy is gunning for you soon enough.

With the weather slowly moving towards t-shirt weather (and when I say slow, I'm talking Mississippi public school slow), there is no better time than now to check out the Pink N Chewy website and step your summer time inappropriate t-shirt game up.

Here are a few of my favorite shirts on the site, and the link the site is listed below.  Just remember, with each t-shirt purchase, $28 is donated to the Douche Bags Anonymous charity, a very serious ailment that both co-owners suffer from.  Take a gander.  You're welcome.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment