Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Misses


With all the holiday hub-bub and end of the year lists, it looks like I might have missed the opportunity to hit you with some new music.  There was a lot that I missed...a lot. Some heavy hitters put in work to end 2013 right.

Most of these songs could have been featured in their own post, but I was just too damn lazy to keep up. For those of you that think you are in complete understanding of my musical preferences, don't hate me for my number one song (I know River won't). It was the most anticipated song of the season, and it just about lived up to all its expectations (the hook could have been better, but that's just how it goes sometimes). You're welcome.


10.) M.I.A. - Trouble Again



9.) Bunji Garlin ft. Busta Rhymes - Differentology (Remix)



8.) Charles Bradley ft. The Bullets - Ain't It A Sin



7.) Talib Kweli ft. The Underachievers - New Leaders



6.) Christian Tiger School ft. Worlds Fair & Bilal - Spanish Robin Williams



5.) Hudson Mohawke - Structure



4.) The Internet ft. NickyDavey - Timeless



3.) Vampire Weekend ft. Danny Brown, Heems, & Despot - Step (Remix)



2.) Wale - Walk 'n' Live



1.) Drake - Trophies

No comments:

Post a Comment