Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hudson Mohawke – Sweet Silverskin


With this post, I should hit 1000 readers, and it only took me 2 years.  I guess that's what I get for entrusting the world of Facebook to actually read something outside of a meme.  Pathetic, but I'm pretty sure this is how Hemingway started (Wikipedia that shit if you don't believe me).  To celebrate the milestone, I got some new music from G.O.O.D. Music signee, Hudson Mohawke.  He released this jammy-jam today on BBC Radio today.  This kid has a future.  His instrumentals are cold as ice, and I can't wait to see which emcees requisition his talent.  The next G.O.O.D. album coming out is Big Sean's Hall of Fame, and hopefully Mr. Mohawke is all over that.  Until then, enjoy some Sweet Silverskin.  You're welcome...and if I hit 1000, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment