Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review: Hoop Dream Ink


If you love basketball, and you love basketball, then by default (and good taste) you'll love Hoop Dream Ink.  These are some of the dopest original sports prints I have ever seen.  They make me want to buy a sports bar just so I can buy all of them and have a place to show them off...but I am broke, so I digress.

Hoop Dream Ink reps all eras of the NBA, and even reintroduces us to some forgotten/unsung ballers (don't nobody know nothin' bout some Run TMC!!!).  What makes this company even cooler is that they don't just stop at wall art, you can get any design on a hoodie, t-shirt, iPhone case, or even a throw pillow (no typo, I said throw pillow...peep the site).


Here are a few samples of their work for those who are too lazy to click the link below.  After the samples are links to their Society6, tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter pages.  You're welcome.

Shawn Kemp

Michael Jordan

The '94 Knicks

Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond, & Chris Mullin
A.K.A. Run TMC






No comments:

Post a Comment